Friday, August 31, 2007

Technology. and why i would be content in the stone age if i had a babe.

Hey People.
Comex. The place to be?
Not for me.
Dinesh, Matthew and I dropped by.
I was dead bored. I am not into electronics like those two.
give me children's card game any day.
I would not spend almost a thousand on a picture-capturing device.
I am contented with my 1.3 megapixel phone camera =)
I'll leave all the moment capturing to them.

Dinesh - 'Orgasmic' [looking at the some SLR camera]
Mark - 'Yea' [looking at the Nikon showgirl]

Thank you showgirls. You made my day a bit better haha.
Maybe the showgirls were there for people like me who have no idea why they went- those who only know two camera brands: canon and nikon. stupidiots.
Nikon beat the others hands-down.
Sony just didn't have enough curves.

After the convention,
i met up with couple of my primary school friends.
Sat down in some restaurant and had some good old black and white flashbacks.
One of my classmates came back from China.
4 years or so.
He acquired a chinese accent.
Interesting. I wish i had a unique accent. the Singaporean accent is the one i am trying to lose.

Well. There's something i learnt today
that there are not only 2 camera brands.
There's also...
...Theres....

silence*
[because i don't know how to say i don't know.]
dammit, i should have learnt how to say those words printed on those big balloons.
but wtf, some were like three syllables long. =)

No comments: