Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Introduction

My first post i guess.
Haha.
Well actually i am not fully chinese.
My dad is half malay.
So i should be er.
75% chinese 25% malay?
Yea.
But i am not your average Ming.
I totally hate
Chinese Rap.
The spikey hair.
The thick glasses.
Yeah.

I have a group of friends i hang out with i guess.
[not ranked in any order]
Dinesh
Xn
Matthew
Anthony
Nik
Shane
Fabian
Aaron Chew tatata
Alex / Aris
and if i forget anyone of you..
Feel free to condemn me on my comments.
Cause i deserve it
Yeah.

Well.
I am a Roman catholic.
Holy Trinity is my place of worship.
I am an altar server there.
But with all the nonsense/politics happening.
I guess i am taking a break.

I like Indie Rock , RnB
So play me some Chris Brown / Nelly or Arctic monkeys.

I am 16.O level year.
My study time is precisely from 6am to 10 pm.
I am so dead.
And i am still here blogging.
I better go catch up on my history.
Hilter is waiting for me.
Catch you people later.



Mark

No comments: