Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i can't decide if i'm lucky or not.

I can't believe it.
I topped my class for lit?
With a cohort featuring Dinesh and Shane
Whose Vocab is 3x more profound.
Luck always triumphs.
And i am the biggest lucksack you can find.

Here are some lucky situations you can find me in:

1. Time: 8 pm

Dinesh and I decided to take a cab to Matt's and Nik's house since we were late already.
I tried to flag a cab on my side of the road.
The cabs were available on the other side.
I crossed over to the other side.
The cabs were available on the other side.
After half an hour of that.
Dinesh crossed over to get a cab.
True enough.
Taxis avoided me.
He got the cab.
And i had to run over.
Maybe its just me.
I don't know.

2. Time: 2005~ ?

Toto.
I buy 2 tickets every week.
[Its just a dollar,besides it is donating to society.]
good karma :)
Touched once.Winning 90 dollars.
And never hit me again.

3. Time : My whole life.

Why do i always have to wait at the bus stop for 15 minutes?
Or try chasing a bus
but to no avail?
I must be a toy. a toy lucksack that is.

also, i like spontaneously contradicting myself.
[a fiver to whoever gets the correct number of times i contradicted myself in my last post.]

also also, thank dinesh for my newfound wit.

No comments: