Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday came and went.

Mark's weekend EPL picks =)
Arsenal to win Fulham by 2 or more goals [3-0]
Chelsea to win Birmingham by 2 or more goals [2-0]
Man Utd to win Reading by 2 or more goals [3-1][3-0]

Care to wager anyone?=)

Family day out.Free food.Free shopping money.

Bought a book of poem collection.
Now i feel poetic.
Let me give you guys a taste of my work soon.
Just need to fish it out.
My sister just had her first crush on Neville Longbottom.
Cute.
But sad.
He ain't real.

Check out this poem from the book i got.

Soldier's song
anonymous

I dont want to be a soldier.
I dont want to go to war.
I rather stay at home,
around the street to war.
And live on the earning of a well-paid whore.
I dont want a bayonet up my arsehole.
I dont want my bollocks blown away.
I rather stay in England,
merry merry England,
and fuck my bleeding life away.


Unique.I am too tired to annotate.
Sorry for the coarse language.

Quote of the moment
Coach Ken Carter: [to the people in attendance at the board hearing] You really need to consider the message you're sending this boys by ending the lockout. It's the same message that we as a culture send to our professional athletes; and that is that they are above the law. If these boys cannot honor the simple rules of a basketball contract, how long do you think it will be before they're out there breaking the law? I played ball here at Richmond High 30 years ago. It was the same thing then; some of my teammates went to prison, some of them even ended up dead. If you vote to end the lockout, you won't have to terminate me; I'll quit.


Mark.
Hey Dad.

No comments: