Friday, October 12, 2007

Until then.You will be missed.

Until then..



Alas, the time has come.
The end of mine and 150 other students life in St.Pats.
4E4.You all will be missed.
Never again that we are going to be in the same classroom - studying.
Good luck for your O levels and all the best.
You people will be in my prayers.
From today on, we are no longer St.Pats students.
We are Patricians.
Honestly, I have not regretted anything in this school.
I felt it is a choice well made.
A big thank you to all the teachers, you have moulded me to what i am today.
A big thank you to my classmates, be it 4E1 or 4T1 , you have made school enjoyable.
A big thank you to the 4E4s, classes are so much more interesting with you guys.
A pig thank you to Cass for being my punching bag for 2 years.Peter Griffin.Joking =)
A big thank you to Johnathan Kwok , for being a good sport and letting us hurl insults at you.
A big thank you to the Prefects for sacking me 2 weeks before i stepped down.
A big thank you to Miss Quek, for being the nicest form teacher around.
A big thank you to the clique.
Wait .
why do i need to thank you for?
Its forever brothers.Amen.
Dinesh,Matthew,Nik,XN, Aaron,Shane,Fabian,Anthony,Chester,Jerome,Jonovan
Anyway,thank you.


Me,Shane and our favorite teacher.


Our one last cheer.

More pictures up soon.Need to gather them from sources.

Farewell.You will be missed-both school and friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky asses get to take photo with ong lay suan

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures. I like how the light streams into the classroom.

Anonymous said...

Thanks bryan.
God i miss school already.

Anonymous said...

I miss school too. I miss slacking in it.

dinesh. said...

it's not just the building man, you peeps ain't never made the life boring.