Saturday, November 10, 2007

Magic.Money.

I made $400 playing Magic.
Yes, you read it right.
I made money playing cards.
At the same time,
my dad got 7th in a golf competition,
Congrats dad.

I lost in the finals of Singapore Junoirs Open 2007[39 men]

I went 4-1-1 in the swiss round to clinch a top 8 berth with 13 points[placing 8th]
Nik went 2-4 and dead.[27th]

Winning Singapore's number No.19 in the quarters.
And my friend whom i playtested with in the semis.
Then losing to Singapore's No.1 player currently.
Now i rank 104.
Haha.

Just ask Nik.
We saw a spectrum of people with a 'beat-me' on their forehead.
Really, annoying, pestering , over-enthu, naive idiots.
Well, we are 16,
And the majority are 18.


Well, there are some nice people around nonetheless.
But still,
Magic is a sport.
And some are just ruining it for us.

More infomation on the game.
http://www.magicthegathering.com/ - Magic official website.
http://www.sgcardgames.com/ -Singapore magic forum.

Haha.
Free advertisement.

Anyway!
Party is on in 2 days time!
Invite list are already out.
Call any of us 5 to double confirm
and donate stuffs if possible =)

No comments: